With the cancellation of our in-person events and our new approach to working, we have moved many of our events online. Our events calendar is now packed out with webinars for the next couple of months, so you can still access so much SAP learning from the comfort of your home.
This may mean that you find that you are receiving more emails from us than normal. This is to let you know about all the webinars of interest to you – so you don’t miss out. If you feel you are receiving more emails than you should, or about webinars that don’t interest you, the first step to take would be to update your interest areas.
Here is a short guide on how to do so….
- Log in to your UKISUG account on the website
- In the top right corner, you should now see ‘Logged in as: YOUR NAME’
- Click the drop-down arrow next to this, and there will be an option to ‘Edit your interest areas’
- Review the interest areas you have selected
- Remember to click save when you’re finished!
If you have deselected some of your interest areas, you should no longer receive emails relating to these.
If you require further assistance, please email [email protected]