In this webinar, EIS will share how and why it migrated its critical SAP workloads to Amazon Web Services (AWS) using the expert guidance from Velocity Technology Solutions.
Hear how EIS moved all production and non-production workloads in just a few weeks.
As a result, EIS has not only shifted its workloads to the cloud but established a cloud-based future strategy.
Hear the story:
- Migrate SAP Workloads to AWS with Minimized Downtime
- Wednesday, 20 May, 2020 | 4:00 PM BST | 11:00 EDT
- Ryan Boyer, Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Chance Veasey, SVP and Head of SAP Line of Business, Velocity Technology Solutions
- Andrew Hartley, Chief Information Officer, EIS
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Replicate your production landscape, run tests, and go live on the cloud using CloudEndure Migration from AWS.
- Attain user buy-in via testing and workload validation.
- Do more with your workloads and establish future roadmaps for how to extend your offerings on AWS.
Who Should Attend?
- IT Managers
- Directors of Applications
Learn more and register the webinar: https://hubs.ly/H0qt3lp0
< Back to all Partner news