At Zalaris, we recognise the value Serving Personnel, Veterans, and military families contribute to our business and community.
So, we are proud to announce that Zalaris UK & Ireland have committed to honour the Armed Forces Covenant.
Through this commitment, we aim to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant by ensuring no member of the Armed Forces community faces any disadvantage in the provision of services. We commit to:
- Work with the Career Transition Partnership in order to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers
- Actively support the employment of Service spouses and partners
- Offer flexible working condition for Service Partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment
- Actively support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces
- Actively participate in Armed Forces Day
- Actively support our local cadet units
#TeamZalaris are #forourforces