EPI-USE Labs is hosting a virtual User Group event in the European region from 15 to 19 March 2021. This event brings together a wealth of SAP industry information and updates. EPI-USE Labs is a proud member of the UKISUG, and would like to invite all UKISUG members to join us during this week so that we can connect with you.
What can you expect from the event?
The event is hosted virtually for everyone's safety, but it promises to be full of exciting content, with the opportunity to connect with others and find out how they are addressing current challenges like yours. We continue to see so many positive stories in our industry, and want to share them with you during a number of short sessions over five days in March. The event at a glance:
- Five live sessions (one per day)
- 15+ customer interviews
- 25+ product demos and updates
- All of the above means an abundance of inspiration!
Throughout the week, a variety of topics will be covered, including:
- SAP security, including access risk compliance, GDPR compliance, scrambling non-production data, and monitoring threats with Splunk
- SAP test data management and data refresh
- SAP landscape transformation, such as for divestitures or mergers, and migration to S/4HANA
- SAP HCM/HXM, including HR and Payroll, SuccessFactors and ERP
- SAP Cloud and Managed Services, including migration, Basis services, Private cloud, AWS and Azure
Live sessions to bookmark:
James Castro-Edwards from Wedlake Bell will present on Monday, 15 March at 11:00 about the impact of Brexit on GDPR legislation.
Simon Humphreys from SAP will be presenting on Thursday,18 March at 11:00 about the latest impact of the ‘Rise with SAP’ announcement.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to connect with us during this free event.