Overnight on Friday 21st of May, the first release for 2021 SAP SuccessFactors will be pushed into production systems.
To help you prepare for these changes, the Zalaris team of consultants published a series of articles, bringing forward key insights and implications of the incoming changes to help our community to continue to optimise their SAP SuccessFactors suite.
These articles have been consolidated into a single, easy to access PDF. Download your PDF today to begin familiarising yourself with the incoming changes, or if you are after information about a particular module, all articles have been linked below.
- Introduction to the SuccessFactors H1 2021 Release, by Stephen Burr
- SuccessFactors Employee Central: Core, by Tobias Becker
- SuccessFactors Employee Central: Benefits & Time Management, by Eliette Marical
- SuccessFactors Employee Central: Cross Topics, by Stephen Hammond
- SuccessFactors Employee Central: Service Centre, by Stephen Millard
- SuccessFactors Foundation, by Signe Morkenborg
- SuccessFactors Employee Central: Payroll, by Shanto Menachery
- SuccessFactors Compensation and Variable Pay, by Ruben Beeck
- SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Management, by Piotr Jeleniewski
- SuccessFactors Learning, by Jaqueline Runkel
- SuccessFactors Succession and Career Development Planning, by Joanna Silveira-Santos
- SuccessFactors Onboarding, by Marcel Schuessler
- SuccessFactors Recruiting, by Liam Clark
- SuccessFactors Analytics, by Monika Zajc
- SuccessFactors H1 2021 Release Summary, by Stephen Burr
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]
Follow us LinkedIn for regular updates, webinars and other HR/Payroll related content.