Are you looking to upgrade to SAP S/4HANA in the near future?
Moving from ECC to S/4HANA is difficult for any organisation, and there are plenty of things to consider in order to have a smooth transition with minimal business disruption. How will your changes stay synchronised between the two SAP systems? How can you protect and maintain templates that might be used by both ECC and S/4HANA?
The answer is automation engineered for SAP.
Whether you’re embarking on a major change project such as the move to SAP S/4HANA, responding to a drive for greater automation or simply looking for a way to make existing change control processes more efficient, Basis Technologies’ ActiveControl technology provides the speed, control and visibility that your SAP development team needs, without compromising on safety.
Benefits of ActiveControl:
- Achieve DevOps and CI/CD in SAP to accelerate delivery and time to market
- Increase quality, resilience and system stability to minimise business risk
- Support the preparation for cloud and S/4HANA migrations by streamlining the upgrade of existing systems
- Enable ECC and S/4HANA systems to be run in parallel and automatically synchronised during transition
- Integrate SAP change delivery into the wider IT tool chain (ITSM, Agile, CI/CD, Testing)
- Dramatically reduce operating costs
To learn more about how we can help with your S/4HANA transition, and how we have supported other major global companies, visit our website.