Who are the UK & Ireland SAP User Group?
Founded in 1988, The UK & Ireland SAP User Group is an independent 'not for profit' organisation. Over the years we have grown and now comprise of over 600 organisations and 5,000 professionals. Our aims are to facilitate networking, knowledge exchange and best practice amongst SAP users.
We also provide an independent voice for SAP users in the UK and Ireland whilst providing a channel for SAP to communicate to customers. As a member of SUGEN (SAP User Group Executive Network), a body made up of 21 international user groups, we also share the concerns of our members and influence SAP at a global level.
- Facilitate networking, knowledge exchange and best practice amongst members
- Provide an independent voice for SAP users in the UK and Ireland
- Have a close alliance with SAP in the UK
- Provide a platform for members to influence SAP and drive the future development of SAP products and services
- Provide a channel for SAP to communicate to users
- Provide value-adding services to our members
Being a member of the UK & Ireland SAP User Group is a unique and cost-effective way to develop your own SAP skills and bring the benefits to your organisation through initiatives such as Special Interest Groups, Networking, Discussion Forum and Annual Conference.
Value for money
Membership of the UK & Ireland User Group will save your organisation valuable time and money by being able to draw on a community with vast experience and knowledge of SAP. As a member, you can access a range of special members-only services including discounts on SAP-related conferences, as well as the discussion forums and technical libraries on the “members only” area of our website.
Further information concerning the User Group and how we can benefit your organisaion can be found in our Frequently Asked Questions