Having had to make the move to a Virtual Symposium in 2020, our Analytics event proved to be as successful and beneficial as ever and this year's event will take place online again!
Join us from the comfort of your home and still benefit from excellent online networking opportunities and an extensive programme.
Mohamed Abdel Hadi Vice President SAP Data Warehouse Product Management & Strategy | HANA & Analytics will deliver a keynote on How to unleash the data-driven business – Data Warehousing, Analytics, Trends and Strategy.
Mohamed will be covering trends and innovations in the area of data & analytics, including the major challenges organisations are facing and how SAP can help to address those challenges. Mo will discuss how organisations can establish a strong data culture, enabling the business to use data more effectively. With SAP’s Business Technology Platform, covering an end-to-end portfolio of analytics capability, Mo will also cover examples of how SAP have helped customers to drive innovation, turning their data into actionable insights.
The event also includes:
- 12 breakout sessions
- Customer speakers
- Live Q&As
- A panel discussion with Mohamed Abdel Hadi & Timo Elliott
- An interactive exhibition hall
- A positive mental health session
- CPD certification
- Opportunities to schedule real-time meetings an chat with other members and exhibitors
Breakout Sessions include:
- Out of the shadows and into the light! How to transform shadow IT into ingenuity: Pyramid Analytics
- BW migration to BW/4HANA cloud and data warehouse cloud (DWC): Donal Geraghty, Seapark Consultancy & Tim Dyer, SAP
- Howdens SAP Analytics program: Trevor Cowan & Rob Smith & Nick Cooper, Howdens & SAP
- Building Data Lakes with SAP on AWS: Jonathan Lake & Narendra Eskala, AWS
- Modern BI approach for a BW/4HANA and S/4HANA global implementation: Richard Taylor & Prabhat Verma, The Birchman Group
- Learn how SAP solutions were combined together to deliver Machine Learning at a proof of concept: Dean Farrow, SAP
- Leveraging SAP HANA Cloud, Data Lakes and SAP Analytics Cloud to deliver modern data and analytics landscapes: Asad Mahmood, NTT Data Business Solutions
- SAP Analytics Cloud Roadmap & Recent Innovations: Orla Cullen, SAP
- Using data to create base plans in SAC Planning: Dean Cheeseman, SAP
- Combining the power of SAP HANA Cloud Services to deliver next-gen analytics: Chris Houlder, Delaware UK
- Transitioning your analytics and BI to the cloud with SAP: Jonathan Freeland, SAP
- Powering Predictive Financial Forecasts with SAP Analytics Cloudt, Antoine Chabert, SAP
If you would like to LEARN and NETWORK with other SAP customers and experts alike, ensuring you make new connections, benefiting both you and your organisation you need to attend this event.
Remember to visit our virtual exhibition hall where you can speak to the following partners:
- Amazon Web Services
- Delaware UK
- NTT Data Business Solutions
- Pyramid Analytics
- Seapark Consultancy
- The Birchman Group
- Rapid Views
You will be provided with the event url and a username and password to access the event platform 24 hours before the event.
We are pleased to confirm we are now a member of The CPD Certification Service. If you’re looking to boost your career prospects, you may want to consider the importance of CPD. Used by thousands of professionals to develop new skills and knowledge throughout their career, CPD has become crucial in terms of career progression.
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development and it is important as it’s used by professionals to further their career. All of our symposiums, workshops and annual conference will now be CPD Certified.
After attending this event you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to attach to your CPD log as evidence of development.