At our Analytics SIG meetings we cover all aspects of SAP Analytics and cater for member’s needs based on their areas of interest whether they use SAP ERP / S/4HANA systems or are data source agnostic . We use a combination of approaches covering the ever emerging breadth of scope within SAP Analytics:
- SAP Insight and Roadmap – Using our strong links to SAP and other affiliated vendors to share knowledge about the SAP Analytics road map, new functionalities, and customer use cases. Sessions in this space are a great way to understand where the products are heading both on premise and cloud, what others are doing and keep abreast of the changes ahead.
- Open Discussions – Each of our sessions are open for our members to contribute with thoughts on the topics in question and or sharing problems and opportunities. This offers our members a great way to tap into the experience of the SIG to help them in taking their thoughts forward and build out their network of like minded analytics professionals.
- Ask the Experts – Working with both SAP and affiliated partners we provide access to industry experts as part of our SIG events. This offers a great opportunity for our members to get answers to questions and explore ideas with other members.
- Related Presentations – We are always looking to have speakers from within the SIG membership group; sharing real life experience with the BI projects and activities they are involved with. These sessions have always proven very popular giving other members a great way to see the real-life application and learnings play out.
- Contribution and Planning - Members also have an opportunity to jointly raise development requests to influence certain SAP functionality and future SIG topic areas. The SIG offers members a great forum to raise their ideas and or make suggestions for future speakers, topics and events.
The Analytics SIG covers topics on all products under the SAP Analytics banner, including:
- SAP BW, BW4/HANA
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud Mobile
- SAP Analytics Hub
- SAP Predictive Analytics
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform
- Web Intelligence
- Crystal Reports
- Analysis and Analysis Edition for OLAP
- Universe Design - UDT, IDT
- SAP Mobile BI
- SAP Roambi
- SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics (incl. Analysis Path Frameworks)
AT SIG meetings core topics such as roadmaps, etc will be covered in the morning session, and in the afternoon there may be breakout sessions to cover different areas of interest.
In addition to the face-to-face SIG meetings we also use webinars to help share information and members will have access to the Analytics SIG SAP JAM platform for collaboration across the wider community.