The SAP Business One Special Interest Group (SIG) provides specific help, guidance and training for end users of SAP’s ‘Business One’ software.
DATE FOR YOUR DIARY
This SIG is FREE to all our Business One Members. Please note - this event is not open to Trial Members
(All conference delegates are welcome to attend the SIG sessions but to sign up for the SIG only you must be a Business One Member).
NOT CURRENTLY A MEMBER OF THE USER GROUP?
The cost of annual Business One membership is only £250 and allows for unlimited Business One users within your organisation to take advantage of your membership and attend over 100 FREE events, that we run each year, across the SAP spectrum
The SAP Business One Special Interest Group (SIG) provides specific help, guidance and training for end users of SAP’s ‘Business One’ software. The benefits of the SIG can be grouped as follows:
- Training - Learn and Develop Your SB1 Skills.
- Unique and cost effective way to develop your SB1 skills
- Access to a vast array of experienced based expertise
- Learn from peers, experts, ISVs and SAP themselves
- Gain access to SAP’s fantastic web resources
- Provide training for you and your staff
- Use as a very ‘cost effective’ form of consultancy
- Problem Solving - Get Answers and Solutions
- Problems with your reseller
- Problems with your installation
- Problems with your use of SB1
- Networking - Feel part of the SB1 community
- Meet and network with other SB1 users
- Meet SAP, resellers and ISVs
- Meet User Group staff
- Meet other (non SB1) users
- Pressure Group - Provides an Independent Voice
- Form pressure groups with direct access to SAP
- Influence SAP, resellers and ISVs
- Join other international user groups
- Get ‘directly’ involved with the User Group
- Your chance to make a change
- Become a committee member
- Come on the CSC council
- Get chance to Chair the group
For further information please search for category “Business One” in the events section of this web site or contact any member of the SAP User Group.